Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quotes on Insanity

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
- Albert Einstein

If we couldn't laugh we'd just all go insane
- Jimmy Buffett

Laughter is but a mild form of insanity
- John Kotab

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it
- Anon

They danced down the street like dingledodies, and I shambled as I've been doing all my life after people that interest me, for the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirious for everything at the same time, who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars
- Jack Kerouac, On The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment