Friday, February 5, 2010

A Little About Me

I had to write my thoughts. I don't have much adventure to speak of. I started this blog with the intent of  only relating travel tales and vigorously weaving adventurous yarns. I saw a few things about myself that goes hand in hand with my insatiable desire to move.
I drove for thirteen hours today. I Got high off the phosphate, giddy driving, driving like I stole the car, driving with the deliberateness of a cop. The rain was refreshing. I was wet all day.
I got to thinking how I'm a child of the rainbow. People always think I'm a stoner. I smile too much. I laugh often and for no apparent reason many times. I have a short attention span. I have bad short-term memory. I blend right in to the music festival scene, yet I indulge in no drugs or sexual freedom. I have, as Krakauer states, an abiding distrust of conventional wisdom (for fun, I call it wisdumb). I don't take responsibility too well. I take it on when I have to or when the fruits of commitment are worthy of such commitment. I am short sighted, hence my judgment isn't always good. I cannot seem to plan well, especially while traveling. It always gets the better of me. My period of two weeks in the mountains was an exception. Hope you got to read this, because its probably the only direct look I'll give readers into my character

No comments:

Post a Comment